Activity 1: Looking Back, Identify Whether The Following Two Opinions Are Similar Or Different From

Activity 1: Looking Back

Identify whether the following two opinions are similar or different from each other.
Write COMPARE if the opinions have the same thoughts and write CONTRAST if they
have contrasting ideas.
1. New book makes me happier than new dress.
2. He says that he is penniless, just like me.
3. Success as well as failure defines a man.
4. Corona virus is more severe than the flu.
5. I enjoyed the music of Justin Bieber as much as I enjoyed the music of James Reid.

please paki sagutan naman brainliests answers ko po kayo

Answer:

1.compare

2.contrast

3.compare

4.compare

5.contrast

Explanation:

Activity 1: Looking Back

Identify whether the following two opinions are similar or different from each other.

Write COMPARE if the opinions have the same thoughts and write CONTRAST if they

have contrasting ideas.

1. New book makes me happier than new dress.

2. He says that he is penniless, just like me.

3. Success as well as failure defines a man.

4. Corona virus is more severe than the flu.

5. I enjoyed the music of Justin Bieber as much as I enjoyed the music of James Reid.


Comments